Lychee Martini is a sweet, tropical twist on the traditional martini. Make this simple cocktail anytime year-round and as you sip, close your eyes and let your imagination take you to a tropical paradise.
This Lychee Martini features the classic martini cocktail flavors with the amazing floral notes of the lychee fruit.
These are perfect for your next summer pool party, or for a romantic evening at home with your sweetie.
Close your eyes as you sip on this delicious cocktail and be instantly transported to your favorite tropical vacation destination. The perfect escape after a long day.
Lychee Juice, Syrup or Liqueur?
To make your own homemade lychee juice, add about 20 fresh pitted lychees into a blender with 1/2 a cup of water. Blend until smooth, then run it through a fine-mesh strainer to remove the pulp. Finally, add three tablespoons of simple syrup to the juice, then stir to combine.
How to Make Lychee Martini
Fill your cocktail shaker halfway with ice, then add:
- 6 oz lychee syrup (from canned lychee fruit), lychee juice (store-bought or homemade), or if you like your cocktail really strong…lychee liqueur
- 4 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz vermouth
Tip: Fill your martini glass with ice as you prepare your Lychee Martini, then pour out all of the ice just before filling your glass. This helps to ensure that your glass and drink stays super cold as you serve it.
Shake vigorously for about 20 seconds, then pour into martini glasses.
Garnish your Lychee Martini with fresh or canned lychee fruit.
For other beverage recipes, click here.
- 1. Fill cocktail shaker half-way with ice.
- 2. Add lychee syrup/juice/liqueur, vodka and vermouth.
- 3. Shake for about 20 seconds.
- 4. Pour into martini glasses.
- 5. Garnish with fresh or canned lychee fruit.
- 6. Enjoy!